Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Picture Friday

Happy Friday!!! BB (baby boy) Hoffman is sure getting big!  I find myself looking at our most recent ultrasound pictures over and over again...and I still cant get enough! I thought that maybe y'all might like to see BB Hoffman!

Saying hello to mommy and daddy

what a beautiful profile BB Hoffman has

My FAVE- so precious

mouth wide open- looks just like his daddy

It's a boy! (arrow pointing incase you need some help)

Oh how I've grown in 10 weeks!

JCH and I are busy doing our homework! Trying to determine which is the safest (and cutest) crib, car seat, stroller, etc. is slightly exhausting...but mommy wont settle for anything other than the best!  What did you do to research baby items? Did you happen to save any of your research (and willing to share)? We are also trying to determine what "baby furniture" items we need/want and what we can fit into the room that we have designated for the nursery.  What items would you say are absolutely necessary?  I bought a sewing machine and am going to make the curtains and a foot stool, and my mother has agreed to help with the crib bedding (slightly more complicated than I can take on).  As silly as it sounds I'm really excited to get my sewing machine and start on some of my projects!!!  This mama is feeling the need to "NEST"!!!

JCH and I are going to a wedding this weekend in Greenville, SC which I've heard so many wonderful things about!  We are really excited to not only share in the joys of LOVE with our friends but to have a little "getaway" together to rest, relax and love on each other!  We love weddings...they really do spark a deeper and bigger flame within the two of us...so magical!  I'll be sure to take pictures--especially after all of the hype of finding the "perfect maternity dress"- LOL :)

Wishing a wonderful weekend to all of you!!!

5 comments:

  1. AHHH I just got chills!!! OMG he is adorable! I love that he is waving in one of the pics and he does look like John! Your bump pics, Your BUMP pics! My chills are multiplying! You are glowing darlin. I can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book Baby Bargains simplified everything. It's so well organized and covers all the bases. It cut the time I spent researching baby gear in half, at least. I am really, really particular and obsessive. Trust me, check out this book!

    The Baby Jogger City Mini is the most incredible stoller ever, and amazingly it is not insanely expensive. It is so lightweight, well-made, and easy to maneuver. The two other people I've recommended it to so far both ended up getting it. Bobby loves the stroller so much he will still give anyone who will listen a 5 minute pitch on its virtues - even though Kylie stopped sitting still to ride in it a long time ago!

    Couldn't live without our handheld video monitor or the air purifier to block out noise in Kylie's room. The Ultimate Crib Sheet is great. The Miracle Blanket is the best swaddling blanket out there (Kylie was addicted to the swaddle and I spent a small fortune trying them all). But The Woombie is an awesome alternative, and next time around I'll probably start our newborn out using it instead of the swaddle.

    Ohhh...I know I can come up with more suggestions. The first year of Kylie's life I was crazy when it came to baby gear and products. I've tried it all! Really, I was crazy, not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan- your recommendations are so helpful (as always)...I wish you were here to steal for a day of baby shopping!! You may still end up with some phone calls during my shopping trips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime Luxem! Don't forget to buy blackout shades for the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?