Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pants on the ground

Just a QUICK (and exciting) update!

I had my second “follicle monitoring” and “estradiols” today.  Everything went so smoothly.  Blood lady was different and ONE THOUSAND times better! Quick! Easy! Painless!  I got a call this afternoon from Winslow in Jacksonville and they are amazed at how quickly my body is responding to the hormones.  Not only do they want me to start the second stimulating hormone tonight it looks like we might be pushing up some dates!

My final follicle monitoring has been pushed up from NEXT Friday to THIS Sunday and than on Sunday we will know more about the new timeline.  We very well could be doing the egg and sperm retrieval next week instead of on Halloween! 

I just wanted to update y’all! My heart is racing as I am typing this because I’m getting so excited!  Last night JCH chased me around the house with the needle because I forgot to numb a spot on my stomach for the injection.  I wasn’t going to let him poke me until I was ready and even though the ice may be a physical thing it helps me mentally prepare myself.  JCH is enjoying this way too much!  Wish me luck tonight on the new hormone injection that will go in my thigh! OUCH!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Case! You are super woman!! I'm so excited that your dates are getting moved up. Thanks for the update sweetie. Praying for the Hoffman's and Max is thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?